• Focused to present intensely detailed care information for the Yorkie owner who is looking for effective guidance for all steps of their Yorkie's life.
• An in-depth look at Yorkshire Terrier Intelligence and steps you can take to allow your Yorkie to live to his/her potential.
• 24 Yorkshire Terrier specific Behavioral Chapters
- Perfect detailing of Yorkshire Terrier behavior with detailed training for each quirk. What is normal and what is not.
• 34 Yorkshire Terrier specific Health Chapters
- Understand Yorkshire Terrier physical wellness to take excellent care of your Yorkie...now and as he or she grows older. Save time and money by knowing how to diagnose, treatment you can give at home (exact home remedies are given) and when you must bring your Yorkie to the veterinarian.
• An Exemplary Separation Anxiety Chapter,
covering every single possible scenario, with step-by-step guidelines. If followed, your Yorkie will become a confident, independent dog that can handle being alone.
• Super Helpful, Step-by-Step guide for all Socialization Training
(a book-within-a-book)- With dogs (both "known" and "unknown"), visitors, strangers, and situations. Such a wonderful, perfect guide for building self-confidence and restraint, allowing a Yorkie to be social, very well-behaved and happy!
• Full and complete grooming details..,bathing, drying, brushing, nails, trims, eyes, ears, skin, coat and full & complete dental care details. Your Yorkie will be looking perfect!
• Extremely detailed house-training and command training, with photos to explain and step-by-step guidelines to follow....How to deal with nighttime issues, when home alone... this covers everything. Commands covers all basic commands plus a special fun trick. You'll have the best behaved dog in the neighborhood.
• An Exceptional Barking Chapter, that covers every possible trigger, with exact steps to stop the barking behavior.
• Perfect weather-care sections
for summer and winter. Activity sections
for indoor exercise, outdoor exercise, dog park information and alternative activities.
• EVERY food and nutrition issue that could affect your Yorkie: Nutrients needed, supplements, exact calories for age and weight, home cooking, comparisons of top brands, finicky eaters, switching foods, which bowls are best, changes for seniors, important water fact section and appetite issues (decreased and increased).
• A Chapter devoted to obtaining ultimate Yorkie happiness
- Traveling, First Aid, Vet Visits and a detailed section on How to Bond with Your Yorkie.
• 100+ Photos, charts and graphs
throughout the book.
• Newborn Care, Senior Care &
Females, Males, Puppies, Adolescents, Adults, This book truly has it all.