- Typically, this is seen much more often with breeds that have compressed faces; however, there are several issues that can cause a Yorkie to start snoring. Tips on what to do and red flags.
- It can be difficult to watch a little Yorkie struggle to go to the bathroom. This section covers common causes of constipation, home remedies, and signs of more serious issues.
- With toy breeds like the Yorkshire Terrier, even a short bout of diarrhea can be quite rough on a puppy or dog. Immediate steps you can take, and signs that warrant a vet visit.
- In most cases of a Yorkie trembling, there are steps you can take to quickly resolve this. Chronic, ongoing issues may point to more serious issues.
- If your Yorkie has a perplexing odor, from any part of the body, and you just can't seem to make it go away, this article should be of help. The most common causes of strange smells and steps to resolve them.
- How much sleep is normal for each age, what it may mean if a Yorkie is overly tired, and tips to help your puppy or dog get a great night's sleep.